A New Scholarship Opportunity for Black Concordia St. Paul ABSN Students
Each blog post is dated and contains accurate information as of that date. Certain information may have changed since the blog post publication date. If you would like to confirm the current accuracy of blog information, please visit our ABSN overview page or contact admissions at 866-892-1562.
If you’ve been considering a change in your education and career and are ready to earn your bachelor’s in nursing, it might be the perfect time to enroll in the Concordia University, St. Paul Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program, located in St. Paul, Minnesota and Portland, Oregon. Eligible students enrolling in our Summer 2022 semester could qualify to receive the St. Paul ABSN Scholarship for Black Students. This scholarship is worth $5,000 and will be distributed to selected students throughout the course of the four semesters spent in the program.
Our program’s blend of online, in-person and clinical-based learning is oriented toward shaping students into practice-ready nurses in as few as 16 months. As you prepare for this rewarding and lucrative career, this additional $5,000 in scholarship money can help make your dreams more achievable than ever before.
Students who are accepted and ready to start our 16-month ABSN program in May 2022 can be approved to receive this scholarship during their time in the program. However, to remain eligible to receive this scholarship, students must meet requirements including:
- Meet our March 22 ABSN application deadline;
- Meet our March 31 ABSN Scholarship for Black Students application deadline;
- Enroll and start the St. Paul ABSN program in our Summer 2022 term;
- Remain continuously enrolled in the nursing program;
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress throughout the entire program, as defined in the university catalog/handbook; and
- Maintain involvement as an ABSN program representative for marketing purposes.
For more information on how to apply and access this ABSN scholarship as a Concordia St. Paul student, speak to an admissions counselor today. Your future in nursing is waiting, so live out your goals with help from Concordia St. Paul.