Admission Requirements for Concordia University’s Accelerated BSN
Our admissions counselors are here to answer your questions and discuss the specific eligibility requirements of the Accelerated BSN, which includes the completion of all prerequisite coursework prior to enrollment.
If you meet the admissions criteria and want to apply to Concordia University’s ABSN, you are assigned a dedicated counselor who will help walk you through every step of the pre-enrollment process.
Accelerated BSN Admissions Requirements
Students seeking admission to our ABSN program may be considered for admission provided they have fulfilled the minimum criteria below:
- Students must have completed 60 credits before enrolling in the nursing program.
- Provide official transcripts verifying you hold a non-nursing baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited institution or have completed the general education and prerequisite courses.
- Hold a cumulative college GPA of 3.00.
- Hold a 3.0 GPA of combined science prerequisites (microbiology, human anatomy and physiology I and II, and chemistry for health sciences).
- Complete the ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) exam with a minimum score of 65% within a year prior to your application to the program (only two attempts allowed per year).
- Complete prerequisites with the required letter grade (C or higher), within the time limit, and meet the prerequisite course repetition policy.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency (applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency via examination if English is not their native language).
- Clear a criminal background check prior to admission to the nursing cohort.
For more information about the Concordia ABSN admissions process, give us a call or fill out the form to have someone on our admissions team reach out to you.